The original St Peters was converted into a cottage in the the 1670's. The current structure dates from 1856 and was consecrated as a full church in 1865.
Well located by the village common this is a simple structure with clean crisp lines. It consists of a nave, chancel and bell-cote. Unlike many small churches it retains a traditional organ.
St Peter's church is obviously well loved and retains its role within the community of Kington Langley.
Photographed in April 2010 by Nick Temple-Fry, this church is usually open.